Colorado & Canyon

sierra ss

• 2 months later...

Why the hell would anyone want a smaller one? Those things are already like pea sized! I saw a really tricked out Colorado today and it was lowered soo much that it looks like it could have been a Mazda or something....... Sounds like they are going to make the same mistake Ford did with cancelling the Ranger....oops

Maybe they will start selling this in the US :dunno:

chevrolet_montana.jpg

Acutally it might be kinda fun to jam a Lq9 or Ls2 in one of those babies. :rolleyes:

dont get me wrong i love chevys and i always have, but that thing is LAME :jester: just my opinion.....everyone has one and they usually stink haha

i actually had a 00 ext cab S10 with the 4.3L auto it was actually a fun truck. a good first car, then i realized im 6'2" 280lbs. i need a bigger truck. so i upgraded to the one i have now and boy will i never go back to baby trucks again only gets bigger from here :D

did anybody see that post on yahoo about the worst cars on the road? the colorado (along with the escalade) got scored as two of the worst cars on the road today.

here's the article Chevrolet Colorado

55.jpgSegment: Pickup Truck

CR Predicted Reliability Score: Poor

CR Value Score: Not rated among the worst in value

CR Safety Score: Rated among the worst in overall safety.

CR Overall Score: 41 out of 100

J.D. Power Dependability Score: 2 out of 5 Power Circles

MSRP: $16,985