My Project Truck

jesus0639

Im new to this site and this is my project truck....its a 4.8.....the exhaust is a 18" long 3" inlet glasspack with 2 pipes from the side and a K&N Filter....im working on making it into a SS sort of like the concept but with a 6.0 motor in it....waiting on my SS style roll pan and front bumper....

P1010669.jpg

P1010672.jpg

editedback.jpg

P1010647.jpg

P1010646.jpg

nice looken truck but get them ugly arse rims off asap lol. you say your making a SS clone but with a 6.0 in it your making it sound like we dont have the 6.0? what motor do you think comes in the SS's?

or did you mean a SS clone but with a 4.8 in it.

Edited by blue-03-SS (see edit history)

nice looken truck but get them ugly arse rims off asap lol. you say your making a SS clone but with a 6.0 in it your making it sound like we dont have the 6.0? what motor do you think comes in the SS's?

or did you mean a SS clone but with a 4.8 in it.

I think what he meant is the concept with the 427 in it, and he his going with a 6.0

yes guys i am aware that the concept has a LS7 7.0 motor, personally i don't need all that motor for myself lol...i tried a TBSS and a sierra with the 6.2 and i liked both thats why i decided to put either or....well i lowered the back like 2 inches im holding off for when i get the 22" rim..........does anyone know where i could get replicas of the TBSS rims but in 22"?

Edited by jesus0639 (see edit history)

Sweet truck man! I can't wait to see the progress on the build :thumbs:

I wish I had the money to buy a similar one to play around with :sigh: I would love to give the nnbs the old school look. Fully shaved and layed with a custom stepside bed with teak flooring and a luxurious retro interior.

yes guys i am aware that the concept has a LS7 7.0 motor, personally i don't need all that motor for myself lol...i tried a TBSS and a sierra with the 6.2 and i liked both thats why i decided to put either or....well i lowered the back like 2 inches im holding off for when i get the 22" rim..........does anyone know where i could get replicas of the TBSS rims but in 22"?

if u want 22' TBSS replicas might try checking out tbssowners.com, Tony to owner of the site got a company to make some 22's replicas and they look sick. BUT ur gonna have to get an adapter for them them work on our 6 bol pattern, the TB's and Silvy's bolt patterns arent the same..

oh and if ur gnna go with 22's ur still gonna need more drop, i suggest atleast 4/6 drop for it to look really nice...

-Rob

Nice truck is it 2WD or 4WD, can't wait to see the clone!!! get rid of the silverado badging and emblem off the back

its 2WD im taking those silverado badges off im putting the cheyenne badges, but im thinking of painting one of the doors because some idiot scratched it.....hopefully i get that done when i get my gen1 ss roll pan so i could paint both so it could be cheaper

if u want 22' TBSS replicas might try checking out tbssowners.com, Tony to owner of the site got a company to make some 22's replicas and they look sick. BUT ur gonna have to get an adapter for them them work on our 6 bol pattern, the TB's and Silvy's bolt patterns arent the same..

oh and if ur gnna go with 22's ur still gonna need more drop, i suggest atleast 4/6 drop for it to look really nice...

-Rob

the company that makes them is here in california its called Factory Reproductions well i sent them an email to see if they could produce a rim like the tbss but with the silverado bolt pattern im waiting to see what they say

Edited by jesus0639 (see edit history)