Made Some Speaker Pods

Been working on some fiberglass door pods and just got them wired up last night. I didn't get any working pics but here is the finish shots.

big difference in sound so far from having them mounted in the doors. I moved the tweets up to the a piller , it did move the sound stage up but I can hear the seperation from the comps being farther away. so not sure if I will move them. I need to do some more listen. the speakers are PG 6.5rsd

I got online for around 75$ after spending time on a car audio fourm. They sound good but I will probloy upgrade sometime soon.

100_1929-Copy.jpg

100_1928.jpg

100_1932.jpg

Thanks guys. as far as other equipment I have a ppi 2300 driving the pg in the front and a memphis 1000 runing 2 kicker l7 8". I have slowly been working on it I have fully deaded the cab ,doors, and roof. I'm not runing rear fill right now I like it that way. I'm a stereo guy I like sound up front and left- right. my brother can't stand it he like the balloon of sound with rear fill, Its what you like. I had a old car that I ran rear speakers from 80 hz to around 400 hz in mono. It sound really good that way. when I upgrade the fronts I may put these in the back as some low to mid range fill.

100_1950.jpg

100_1952.jpg

100_1943.jpg

truck011.jpg

truck008.jpg

Wow...I love that. Those blue gauges with the blue suede on the Arrival Blue truck is killer. Only problem with having the door panels, have to do more to be able to have it all flow. Such as the seat middles, console lid, ect. Kinda like polished stuff, once you do one its like you have to do it all for it to match! lol trust me I know

Looks killer bro, good work :cheers: