Shopman

Shopman... I've sent you an e-mail and a PM about some issues I have with the bowtie. Why haven't you contacted me??? It's been 2 weeks since I sent the e-mail! I am really starting to regret having done business with you!

I dont think Shopman1 is an actual vendor. He just made up a bowtie and asked the rest of us if we are interested. You are the first to have any issues. Hope you resolve them soon.

Shopman... I've sent you an e-mail and a PM about some issues I have with the bowtie. Why haven't you contacted me??? It's been 2 weeks since I sent the e-mail! I am really starting to regret having done business with you!

:chevy: Take it easy man, I was on vacation for two weeks, next time I will post that fact that I am going away. I answered a problem email and I am not sure that is you however I will recap that problem and you tell me. Now, your problem is that your having problems with the studs, if you put the studs in from behind the Bowtie will fit. Also, if this is you, you said that you dropped the Bowtie and scratched it. I emailed back and instructed how to fix. I have also offered to re-finish it for a modest price.

If I have outlined your problem correctly I know we can come to some agreement. But to bash me on the forum before we even have a talk is not correct.

Your the first complaint I have had and it may be that your dropping it was the cause not my work or my product. So, send it back, I will fix it and all will be fine.

shopman1

Actually, I had the issue before I dropped it... The only reason I posted here was because I hadn't heard from you, but saw that you posted to the board since the e-mail I sent...

It's possible that the spam filter at my provider stopped your e-mail to me, they seem to be filtering way too much... but that's why I sent you a PM before I posted to the board.

I can fix the scratches... that won't be a problem... I guess my biggest concern is that there were no instructions with the bowtie telling me not to install the studs before I put it on the truck. If I would've known that, I wouldn't have had any of these issues.

Thanks.

Actually, I had the issue before I dropped it... The only reason I posted here was because I hadn't heard from you, but saw that you posted to the board since the e-mail I sent...

It's possible that the spam filter at my provider stopped your e-mail to me, they seem to be filtering way too much... but that's why I sent you a PM before I posted to the board.

I can fix the scratches... that won't be a problem... I guess my biggest concern is that there were no instructions with the bowtie telling me not to install the studs before I put it on the truck. If I would've known that, I wouldn't have had any of these issues.

Thanks.

:chevy: Sounds like we are cool. Again, I if you cant get the Bowtie polished correctly I would be glad to do it for you. No problems no concerns, so I guess you can lift the concern that you sent to PayPal as well for me to, thanks.

shopman1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived