Ss Sighting....kingwood Dr./northpark

angels05ss

Well in Charlies defense he's busy as hell most of the time with all the tuning and retuning. When i was down there a few weeks ago he said he was waiting to get the stickers in from Idahoblkss...so as soon as he gets the stickers and has time to mail them all out im sure he will let us know. I just hope he can squeeze me in for a retune when i get my headers in a couple weeks

Well in Charlies defense he's busy as hell most of the time with all the tuning and retuning. When i was down there a few weeks ago he said he was waiting to get the stickers in from Idahoblkss...so as soon as he gets the stickers and has time to mail them all out im sure he will let us know. I just hope he can squeeze me in for a retune when i get my headers in a couple weeks
yea,he's pretty dam busy with. All the tuning.....its all good though

No I just forget to order them.I have some on the way,they should be here anyday.

well dangit Charlie, ill just bug you even more so you dont forget! :P just kiddin man, i try to leave ya alone as much as i can since youre so damn busy...until i need that retune anyway :jester: