Spring Is Near

nixsupersport

Speaking of the groundhog, did he see his shadow or didn't he? It's to early in the morning, they haven't pulled him out yet. Don't the camera crews have their lights on at that time in the morning? It's fixed IMO. The groundhog will always see his shadow with all those camera crew lights being on......

Did you see how PETA started to target the groundhog ceremony and P. Phil this year? Stating that what they did, was detrimental to the groundhog.

The head of the Groundhog Association told them to piss off and stated that P. Phil is treated better then most children in the US.

Posted from Droid ...

Did you see how PETA started to target the groundhog ceremony and P. Phil this year? Stating that what they did, was detrimental to the groundhog.

The head of the Groundhog Association told them to piss off and stated that P. Phil is treated better then most children in the US.

Posted from Droid ...

Those PETA people are a PITA. :D I for one need some warmer weather now. Plus the truck hasn't had a bath in weeks.

I have been driiving with my windows down lately also..lol

Itching to break out my bike and maybe take out the Bimma..

Let the snow melt away quickly please... :cheers:

im in Florida and ive been on the bike for most of the winter theres been about 2 weeks of freeze that i didnt and a couple of rainy days i didnt get to ride but its great... BIKE WEEK is only 30days away