My Car Got Broken Into

WODY'S GIRL

Must have been a real stupid thief. XM radio requires a subscription, and each radio has a ID number. So when you report that ID as stolen to XM, the next person who tries to activate it will be in possession of stolen goods, either the thief or the person he sold it too.

Edited by dcairns (see edit history)

Well Alan was leaving for work and called me and told me to come downstairs and my window was smashed:( All they stole was my XM radio thingy but still they ripped out my dash and broke my window for that??? My ipod which was in my cup holder and my $600 system was not touched wtf.. I guess i should be happy thats all they took but still pisses me off that they are costing me money so they can have my $50 XM radio!

sorry to hear that!!!!!!:(

i used to live in the flamingo Blvd and same hapend to me in the 3th day i got there,

well i guess you have replaced the window but if not i have the 2 front door windows free just let me know the one you need and pay the shipping and i will ship it ASAp.