Arizona's Ss's Ii

So a couple of guys at school and I were thinking about possibly getting together and taking on the Firebird road courses. I know a thread like this has been pulled up before(members from MI) and I was wondering IF anyone here would be interested in a track rental G2G. If not we where also thinking of one of the indoor go karting G2G's :chevy:

haven't quiet figured that out yet, I'm not sure how much a track rental is or if everyone is afraid of hurting their trucks or cars. If no one wants to run at the track we could pick a weekend in about 3 weeks or less for the indoor karting. Anyone know how much a track rental is??

road course huh with the SS?

only if you want to i'm only asking on that one, i understand if it sounds like a bad idea to you. just thought it might be cool, the more people we have go the less it cost each person(still no prices yet).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just a thought for the meet... someone once recomended a car show in the past so i was thinking the Mar. 20 - Sands Chevrolet All American Car and Truck Show - Surprise ** http://www.cruisinarizona.com/carshows.html let me know what you think!!