Sneak Peek

1BAD2K

I scored an awesome deal on some wheels for the cts-v last week. it was such a good deal i couldnt pass it up. anyways here they are. made by complete custom wheel (ccw) they are 19x8.5 and 19x10 rears. ill be running a 255/35/19 in front and rears will be maxed out for the car at 295/30/19. i am pretty excited because ive been wanting some forged wheels for the car.......well aftermarket forged wheels. on to the pics!

post-8854-1265205212_thumb.jpg

post-8854-1265205219_thumb.jpg

post-8854-1265205225_thumb.jpg

post-8854-1265205237_thumb.jpg

Very nice. Post up pics of said car :rolleyes:

Done :cheers: since the pic ive added sts-v foglights, ceramic coated kooks longtubes and a few other small things.

CCW wheels are bad ass! What do these wheels weigh? What kind of tire compound are you going to run on them? brand?

thanks guys. i do love the ccw's. i havent weighed them yet but shipping weight on each box was 24 lbs. the car has the optional caddy forged wheels now so i dont think ill really be saving much weight (if any), but it'll look one hell of a lot better! as far as tires, i might only be able to get michelin ps II's or pirelli's, neither of which im excited about. the car doesnt come with a spare, just runflats so im considering picking up a cheap stock silver wheel to keep in the trunk.... that is if it will fit under the system in the trunk lol,

post-8854-1265247217_thumb.jpg

post-8854-1265247228_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)