Lexus Lfa On The Road

Quinnster

I was driving in my home town of Torrance down Crenshaw and I say what looked kinda like a project car that hasnt been finished, but it turned out to be the Lexus LFA. The body is held together pritty loosly as of now. The sound it made though,was unlike anything Toyota has ever produced. Sounded like a Super car, very unique sound. Any ways here are pics along with a video.

02032010283.jpg

02032010282.jpg

02032010281.jpg

th_02032010024.jpg

Edited by Quinnster (see edit history)

Those things are badass. I have seen one down here and they def turn heads. Lexus/Toyota even does a background check and all to make sure the cars go to good homes and wealthy owners, worthy of owning it. I think the sticker on those things is around a quarter million too. I'd rather buy a Chevy :chevy:

i saw it on top gear its an unreal car the tach is like a computer or somethign you would see on a video game because the engine is so fast in reving or something like that, that a normal one like in our truck cant do it theres also a cool knob that you can turn for different modes like sport, its sweet.

never even heard of this car. seems like it is still a concept but its not. i like the rear but the front doesent do it for me.

cant find anything on actual msrp either . only mention i saw was between 250-370k . thats alot of coin for what you get. sign me up for the zr1 still.

never even heard of this car. seems like it is still a concept but its not. i like the rear but the front doesent do it for me.

cant find anything on actual msrp either . only mention i saw was between 250-370k . thats alot of coin for what you get. sign me up for the zr1 still.

im with u i saw this car at the la auto show and thought it was still a concept....seems like a death trap to me

you can't buy this car. they're strictly available as a lease with the option to buy @ the end of the term. supposedly, to keep investors from buying to re-sell @ huge markups and to make sure people are actually driving them, as opposed to parking.

i thought i had read that there were only 3 of these cars in the US right now. regardless, i could find alot of better ways to blow $300K.