Wtb Ss Cluster

Les Hall

wanna buy one, but don't wanna pay new price right now , hoping to luck up on a good deal on a used one ,,,,

Do the exchange on eBay send him a broken one and he'll send you an ss cluster then sell your good one that's what I did I sold my stock one for 150

Do the exchange on eBay send him a broken one and he'll send you an ss cluster then sell your good one that's what I did I sold my stock one for 150

I'm gonna do like you did if I can't find a good deal on a used one, I don't have a broken one to send in first so I'll have to pay the $440 up front & wait for the refund,,

theres a guy in proformance truck selling one for 150

I've never been to that site but I'll try and find him , Thanks for the info

I'm gonna do like you did if I can't find a good deal on a used one, I don't have a broken one to send in first so I'll have to pay the $440 up front & wait for the refund,,

I've never been to that site but I'll try and find him , Thanks for the info

Your would be better off finding a broken one and selling your good one but idk it's up to you. He dose a good job and you get your same miles on the new cluster that's the whole reson I went with that cluster

the miles on ur dash is what i mean. i had two differnt dash one off the denali n my new one is a escalade one n my miles did not change when i swap them out u get it the miles r dailed in ur pcm

You could not be more wrong. The miles are stored in the cluster. If you swap to a different cluster, your miles WILL change to whatever was on the cluster you switched too.

You could not be more wrong. The miles are stored in the cluster. If you swap to a different cluster, your miles WILL change to whatever was on the cluster you switched too.

:withstupid: From my understanding the miles are stored in the cluster.

:withstupid: yea thats what I thought. That's why I did mine through that guy on eBay

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

ill have dannys truck in a few days im goin to swap mine in to his truck and we will see what happens

i know that my friend put a new one in his truck and the aftermarket one was new and it didnt read any miles. Put the factory back in and it reads what was on it. So from what i see they saved in the clusters. They told him that the dealer had to program it for him.