All Black 03 Ss For Sale

Turbocoop

I really dont want to sell my truck but I dont make enough money and its not practical for me anymore. Im gonna be getting married soon and I decided I need to get rid of it before I sink more money into it. Its an 03 AWD, just turned 100K miles and its in great condition, no major problems at all, just a few small cosmetic things that are normal for a 7 year old truck. I have taken great care of it ever since I bought it in 07, and it got lots of maintenance done when I worked at a Chevy dealer as a tech. You can check out my garage for the full list of mods, and email me or PM me with questions. I did all the work myself and I can guarantee none of it was done half assed. Im located in 29 Palms, CA right now about 3 hours from LA. Im gonna be moving back to the east coast in 3 months though. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I would rather do the deal in person just to make it easier. I want $18K obo for it. Thanks

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...item&CID=81

100_0864_resized.jpg

100_0853_resized.jpg

oops, I didnt put this in the SS and VHO section- sorry

Id rather sell it but if you have something to trade let me know- Im looking for a somewhat sporty sedan, maybe like an audi or bmw. But something cheap too like an early 2000's S4 would be perfect...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOO :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• 3 months later...

wow such a nice truck .... i so wanna take this off your hands ...in a few days im going to be working in alabama and ill be makin 15 an hour and 30 on over time and ill be up there for a few months so i might have the money by then but just message me or text me so we can talk some bussiness..

1225-603-8763 tyler

I really dont want to sell my truck but I dont make enough money and its not practical for me anymore. Im gonna be getting married soon and I decided I need to get rid of it before I sink more money into it. Its an 03 AWD, just turned 100K miles and its in great condition, no major problems at all, just a few small cosmetic things that are normal for a 7 year old truck. I have taken great care of it ever since I bought it in 07, and it got lots of maintenance done when I worked at a Chevy dealer as a tech. You can check out my garage for the full list of mods, and email me or PM me with questions. I did all the work myself and I can guarantee none of it was done half assed. Im located in 29 Palms, CA right now about 3 hours from LA. Im gonna be moving back to the east coast in 3 months though. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I would rather do the deal in person just to make it easier. I want $18K obo for it. Thanks

http://www.silverado...h...item&CID=81

100_0864_resized.jpg

100_0853_resized.jpg