My Ss Was Stolen Last Night

pestep

Was watching the superbowl with some buddies at a restaurant/bar in N Dallas (Bone Daddy's on Spring Valley for you Dallasites). I was parked right by the entrance in plain sight. Walked out after the game to find that my truck was gone. They actually had a video camera covering that spot, so Dallas police has a copy of the video of the thieves. Hopefully they'll catch the SOBs, but I'm not hopeful :(

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOB!!! These threads are getting very old VERY FAST!! :uhoh:

I'm sorry for your loss man. Anything out of the ordinary to help identify a black AWD SSS as your truck? I live N.W. of you- up 287N. I'll keep an eye out here for your SSS.

Keep us updated. :(

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

SOB!!! These threads are getting very old VERY FAST!! :uhoh:

I'm sorry for your loss man. Anything out of the ordinary to help identify a black AWD SSS as your truck? I live N.W. of you- up 287N. I'll keep an eye out here for your SSS.

Keep us updated. :(

Thanks for the kind words.

Identifying info: 2003 black SS with factory wheels. Flush bedcover, blacked out front end with shopman bowtie. 2/3 drop. BSER rollpan. Exhaust is split rear, and the rollpan is notched to accommodate the exhaust tips.

Damn man. Sorry to hear about your loss. :nonod: Fuk thieves :M16: Hopefully you get it back in one piece and they catch the bastards that took it.

It seems most of the SS thefts are happening in Texas. Maybe the Sheriffs down there should set up an SS as a bait car. They'll prob take it back to their chop shop and uncover a slough of stolen SS trucks.

Man this sucks wish I was home in Tyler so I could keep an eye out. I hate that for u boss. Hopefully the pos m'fers that stole it have something bad happen to them. Did they bust the window or what? If u watched the vid it musta made u sick.

sorry to hear the bad news. I think more people need to add more security features. I'd do the door lock plate and the hood latch plate. If I was in TX, I would look to add these security features to your SSs. From what I've read on here it is so easy to pop our door locks.

WOW! sorry to hear about this.

I HATE thieves.

I want to come up with a tazer that is activated by my alarm that if someone doesn't have my alarm to disable it then it would taze them in the neck.

Maybe a pistol located in the ball area of the seat......... AH wishfull thinking.

Sorry to hear about your lose. Mine was stolen down the street from yours in November. They had in a chop shop in Oak Cliff by the Bizarre(indoor flea market). They also set mine out for sale in the parking lot of that place. Good luck on getting it back.