Suggestions On A Bed Cover?

Kim

I'm going to try and get a bed cover in a couple months so I can put in the bed rug I got from silverado_ss_04 :cheers: . I don't want it to get stolen like the last one did. Just wondering what brands I could go with and not have to worry about the stock spoiler having to be removed? I'll probably go with something on the cheaper side, in a soft cover. Maybe something off Ebay. :dunno: Any input would be appreciated :smash:

I'm going to try and get a bed cover in a couple months so I can put in the bed rug I got from silverado_ss_04 :cheers: . I don't want it to get stolen like the last one did. Just wondering what brands I could go with and not have to worry about the stock spoiler having to be removed? I'll probably go with something on the cheaper side, in a soft cover. Maybe something off Ebay. :dunno: Any input would be appreciated :smash:

Hi Kim. I have a checkmate bedcover. It's a flush fit and you don't have to remove the stock tailgate spoiler. It would even work with an ISS spoiler. You can get them with locks on top of the cover or you can lock the tailgate and have the rubber pull down type latches on the inside. I notice you live in Kentucky. This company was in Draftenville Kentucky but moved to Texas. http://www.checkerpro.com/

Here is what mine looks like. I wished I had a closer photo but I don't. If you need one I can send you one tomorrow. Hope this helps. Chris

post-14750-1265679974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hawkman (see edit history)

Hi Kim. I have a checkmate bedcover. It's a flush fit and you don't have to remove the stock tailgate spoiler. It would even work with an ISS spoiler. You can get them with locks on top of the cover or you can lock the tailgate and have the rubber pull down type latches on the inside. I notice you live in Kentucky. This company was in Draftenville Kentucky but moved to Texas. http://www.checkerpro.com/

Here is what mine looks like. I wished I had a closer photo but I don't. If you need one I can send you one tomorrow. Hope this helps. Chris

post-14750-1265679974_thumb.jpg

I had one just like that...I think it was a different brand though. Sold it a few years ago. Did you have to do any drilling? The instructions on the website said something about drilling pilot holes in the part of the bed behind the cab. The one I had was all clamp on...no drilling.

i have the Gaylord 2000 on my SS and i like it, but there pricey..$1200+

:seeya:

I have one these cover, too. They are IMHO the top of the line. They have a remote to unlatch, an interior light, and a pulled down strap. With the shocks my even wife can open and close it.

i have the Gaylord 2000 on my SS and i like it, but there pricey..$1200+

:seeya:

I have one these cover, too. They are IMHO the top of the line. They have a remote to unlatch, an interior light, and a pulled down strap. With the shocks my even wife can open and close it.

This is what I want, eventually.....so maybe I'll hold out for a Gaylord. It won't hurt the bedrug to sit in the corner of the basement for awhile.