Tbss 22" Wheels On Silverado Lug Pattern

scooter k

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i can get some better pics, like closer side profile and a few from the front and back corners that would be great. I'm about 90% sold on putting my deposit in on these. Just need more pics. Thanks. Mike

Mike,

Here are some pics I found few months ago

SilveradoSSbagged005.jpg

SilveradoSSbagged001.jpg

SilveradoSSbagged018.jpg

SilveradoSSbagged011.jpg

That truck is located in Lincoln NE just a few hours straight North of me i believe. Looks pretty damn good. I'm working on finding the guy on TBSSOWNERS.com who NORCAL SS says has a silverado SS with them on. Maybe it was a plain silverado and this is the one he was talking about . Would be nice to see them on one of ours. Either way, i'm gonna go with them. I can't resist. The biggest problem that is gonna drive me fukin crazy is deciding which ones...i think you can get them in chrome OR black chrome. If they do have them in black chrome i think it would look pretty damn good. Any one else have any input......NORCAL SS ????? Is the order still progress in terms of getting people signed up ????

I think the TBSS wheels look alot better on the SS and Silverado. Wish I had a picture of it to show you guys.

I went back and reread what tony had posted. If i hear things right, they DON'T make a TBSS 22" wheel for the SSS. You have to use the proper adapters/spacers. So unless i'm hearing this wrong, we need to find out what that consists of first. If it's not a big deal, I'm in today. As i mentioned, posted up in the wheel section over there but haven't had any luck yet.

I went back and reread what tony had posted. If i hear things right, they DON'T make a TBSS 22" wheel for the SSS. You have to use the proper adapters/spacers. So unless i'm hearing this wrong, we need to find out what that consists of first. If it's not a big deal, I'm in today. As i mentioned, posted up in the wheel section over there but haven't had any luck yet.

They dont make them for the SSS yet which is why they are asking for 25 paid sets so they could make them.

You can use the TBSS wheel but would need to use the adapters to make them. These wheels, that I'm trying to get interest in, will look just like the TBSS 22" wheels but will be made for the Silverado and SS lug pattern so no adapters will be needed. They will be a custom build.