Deadliest Catch - Captain Phil Harris

Stitches040

One of my favorite shows, I strangely thought it would be his last season in 2009. I am surprised his drs didnt say stay at home, enjoy life or your risking your it. The show will not be the same, I just hope the 2 brothers can get along better and keep the legacy of the Cornelia Marie going.

I just saw a commercial for the season finale for Axe Men and the head guy from Browning Logging dropped while filming and they called 911, dont know if it was a heart attack, stroke or something less serious but I will be tuning in for the season finale this week.

Bad luck has struck these guys on these dangerous job reality shows.

RIP Phil

One of my favorite shows, I strangely thought it would be his last season in 2009. I am surprised his drs didnt say stay at home, enjoy life or your risking your it. The show will not be the same, I just hope the 2 brothers can get along better and keep the legacy of the Cornelia Marie going.

I just saw a commercial for the season finale for Axe Men and the head guy from Browning Logging dropped while filming and they called 911, dont know if it was a heart attack, stroke or something less serious but I will be tuning in for the season finale this week.

Bad luck has struck these guys on these dangerous job reality shows.

RIP Phil

"I just saw a commercial for the season finale for Axe Men and the head guy from Browning Logging dropped while filming and they called 911, dont know if it was a heart attack, stroke or something less serious but I will be tuning in for the season finale this week".

Multiple bee stings. But Rip Phil

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

I missed the last episode...stuck at work babysitting. Maybe they will rerun it later this morning.

They usually do ... The History Channel runs it again at later that night.

8pm - rerun at 11pm

9pm - rerun at 12am

10pm - rerun at 01am

I have it DVR'd ... :thumbs: