Found An Awosme Deal For Doug Thorley Tri-y Headers!

20_blkss_04

no problem guys! eddie get me pics now! i wanna see silver birtch....

i kno steve has some pics setup i think he can email you them!

im getting my set shipped out on monday or tuesday.....he already picked mine and put them aside! once i get a check from a guy i did some work for last weeknd tomro im gonna send it over to him!!!!

ive been reading about them and i guess the setuip is like 1 5/8 primarys? soooo there smaller than other setups however that is for n/a vers a more stock motor and low end verse high end changes. im happy with that since im only doing a fully biult lq4 not supercharged or turbo

good luck guys i hoppe your orders go good!

Im running 12psi on my truck and i dont feel like the exhaust is holding my truck back at all!

Anyone know if these are better than dynatechs long tubes? If so would these bolt up to there cated ypipe. Have an 06 with 5.3l with a bbk throttle body, k&n intake, dynatech long tubes with high flow cats and y pipe, corsa exhaust and diablosport predator tuner. Thats my current setup and want to know if these are worth the extra money if they will make me some more power.

Edited by ShaneOMac (see edit history)

Anyone know if these are better than dynatechs long tubes? If so would these bolt up to there cated ypipe. Have an 06 with 5.3l with a bbk throttle body, k&n intake, dynatech long tubes with high flow cats and y pipe, corsa exhaust and diablosport predator tuner. Thats my current setup and want to know if these are worth the extra money if they will make me some more power.

I personally would stick with your Dynatech's. GM/Chevy used Corsa and Dynatech on a Silverado SS to test out their new Supermaxx header in Arizona when the SS was brand new (I believe it was in AZ, or one of those 4 corner states). The supermaxx headers are the result of that testing. Do you have the OBX or Supermaxx system? Also, corsa designed the stock exhaust SS tip. I spoke to a rep at corsa earlier this week and he gave me alot of information about corsa and dynatech working together w/GM with the SS truck. I did notice you have the 5.3, I would just stay with your current setup.

This is one helluva a deal though, thank you Frankie for sharing.

I talked to him today and Im ordering my set of these tomorrow. Cant wait to get them on and see how it turns out.

I forgot to ask him but do these come with a y-pipe or is that extra?

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)