Wrx

CTSSS

I ran a newer Wrx last week. Off the line he pulled about a length and a half but after that i stuck right there with him. We only went to about 50 or 60 but i'm sure any further and he would have walked me. Caught him at the next light and he was all grins. I had to remind him he beat a pick up truck, and not by a whole lot either.

I think the newer WRX's run faster than the last gen STi's. Hell the new STi's run low 13's stock, I think the new WRX's run mid to high 13's stock. Dont know if he was modded, didn't look like it, but damn that AWD is a mother off the line. I think i would have done better on a roll.

haha I know I hate when ppl say that to me about mommy and daddy must be loaded it gets me all fired up cause I pay for everything myself I work hard for it. But yeah maybe I can throw something together for spring I have a couple friends that own a couple restaurants maybe we can all meet up there they usually have car shows.

I ran an EVO at the track and he barely beat me because my r/t was better. With how I am running now I would have beat him.

Here is the run for comparison:

...............Evo..........Me

R/T ........ .421 ....... .271

60' ....... 2.161 ...... 1.920

330 ...... 5.809 ...... 5.564

1/8 ...... 8.771 ...... 8.678

MPH .... 84.34 ..... 78.54

1000 ... 11.272 .... 11.421

1/4 ..... 13.384 .... 13.762

MPH .. 107.45 ...... 96.11

You can see that at the 1/8 mark I had him by 0.093(8.771 - 8.678) plus 0.15(.421 - .271 R/T) for .243. Then by the 1000 mark we were dead even but he ended up about two cars(0.2284) ahead. I needed a perfect light to beat him, lol.

He is AWD I am RWD also.

I think the newer WRX's run faster than the last gen STi's. Hell the new STi's run low 13's stock, I think the new WRX's run mid to high 13's stock. Dont know if he was modded, didn't look like it, but damn that AWD is a mother off the line. I think i would have done better on a roll.

At our track most WRXs I have seen (non-sti) run low 14s with some high 13s, but not many.

We have quite a few mid to low 13 stis, and some modded cars are pretty quick.

Am I the only guy who cannot stand the sound of the flattie Subarus? I plug my ears when they go by, worst sounding car I can think of! Quick, but the sound..... :nonod:

At our track most WRXs I have seen (non-sti) run low 14s with some high 13s, but not many.

We have quite a few mid to low 13 stis, and some modded cars are pretty quick.

Am I the only guy who cannot stand the sound of the flattie Subarus? I plug my ears when they go by, worst sounding car I can think of! Quick, but the sound..... :nonod:

sounds like an old lady farting in a jug