Somethin New I Found Out About My Ss

firehawknwv

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good find. Hell don't feel bad, I wouldn't of known this either if you hadn't of posted it on here. I went out and tried and LMFAO. Thats pretty neat. I got to messing around with the steering wheel controls and when I got done, went in the house came back out to go to town, started it up put it in reverse and seen something move and it was the mirrors tilting down I'm like WTF put it back in park and they went back to neutral position. All hell no!!!! I got a short in something!!!!! That's just great then I realized this didn't happen until I messed with the steering wheel controls. Oh Well you learn something every day. :cheers:

I found the curb view feature on mistake also, I couldnt believe it did the same as my bimmer..lol

Now if anyone finds the Money dispensing button... Please Pass It On..lol

Edited by Mnst3r (see edit history)

Now isn't there a setting to fold in the mirrors every time you turn the truck off?

Possibly, I am not sure though. I thought I read ahwile back that you can have your heated seats turn on automatically when using a remote start system. Please correct me if I am wrong someone......

Possibly, I am not sure though. I thought I read ahwile back that you can have your heated seats turn on automatically when using a remote start system. Please correct me if I am wrong someone......

That would depend on the remote starter installed. You can also have the remote start turn on the rear defroster. However, I think the new Caddy's with the factory remote start may have the seats attached to the automatic climiate control. Now, the remote start we had put on the Envoy, you can actually turn certain items like the defroster on by the remote, if you had them wire and program it for that option.

Wait is this just an SS feature or a Silverado Feature? I know when I put it in reverse the mirrors don't move and I have to manually move the mirrors. So lucky!

LTZ feature, which is what the SS started off as, at least the first years of it.

That would depend on the remote starter installed. You can also have the remote start turn on the rear defroster. However, I think the new Caddy's with the factory remote start may have the seats attached to the automatic climiate control. Now, the remote start we had put on the Envoy, you can actually turn certain items like the defroster on by the remote, if you had them wire and program it for that option.

Thank you sir for the info :chevy:

I think that is the Onstar mic.

I am not disagreeing, however my truck came without Onstar from the factory and it has those grilles......maybe those grilles were installed on all SS trucks from factory and they added the Onstar after (as the option) :confused:

I am not disagreeing, however my truck came without Onstar from the factory and it has those grilles......maybe those grilles were installed on all SS trucks from factory and they added the Onstar after (as the option) :confused:

I don't have them. Maybe cause your truck is and ex FBI truck they put in an aftermarket mic????? But you should only have one right above your head.

Good point. Ill have to check up with Big Ben, he worked on my truck restoring it back to stock shape before they sold it to me. I know they removed radios and custom stuff from what the guy had in it. Thanks Jesse :cheers: