OEM SS wheels

costabilo

Sold & Paid for these are gone...,

I melted the plastic and bought a set of new centerline chrome wheels today and got a great deal !!! :D:D:D so I will need to sell my factory painted SS rims to help pay my visa and more importantly I have no room for them in the garage. I already have them on Ebay so check out my auction there if you or anyone you know would be interested in picking up a set without tires. My reserve is at a fair price, so it shouldn't be a waste of time to bid if you are interested.

-Nick

That’s too bad, I have sold many sets of wheels on ebay with no problems. Hopefully I don't have your same misfortune this time. Ebay can be very cool and can be very frustrating at times :thumbs: . I also have paypal so people can use a credit card to pay me. Don't know if you have that capability on your account, but I think it has made a big difference since I have gotten that set up. Almost all my auctions have been paid in full within a day.

-Nick

p.s. how do you like your centerlines? I can't wait to get mine :D

No, these are in good shape, no dings, rash etc. As for the reserve, I don't want to release that information (I have had many ask). I will say it is getting pretty close and I think it is at a fair price. My hopes is they will go for more than the reserve of course. Please feel free to bid, my guess is that people are waiting till the end to get serious as usual on ebay. There is only about a day left so if I were you I would do an incremental bid for the max you are willing to spend sometime today if you are interested. Good Luck! :chevy:

-Nick

I don't know why giving out the reserve price would of adversely affected the selling price, but hey it is your auction and you can run it however you wish. And I just loooked and your reserve was met. Congratulations!

Knowing a reserve probably doesn't effect things most of the time, but it can effect how people bid. It's a buyers advantage if they want the item because they will bid what they are willing to pay and not just what the reserve is, giving a better chance of winning the auction. I suppose in a closly monitered auction it would make no difference either way, now that I think about it. Oh well, now it is known.

Good Luck to all interested!

-Nick

I listed mine on ebay 3 times befor the winning bidder "actually" paid.  Good luck.

I was watching Ben's out there.

It's frustrating to see someone up a bid to screw a seller from a winning bidder that might pay. :fume:

WW :smash:

That reminds me. I need to do a negative feedback/final credit thing.

I had every possible way for them to transfer money to me. Ended up ending the fourth bidding early and had a guy buy them for $950, before shipping.

I love my Centerlines.

I LOVE Ebay!!! Its the greatest thing! If they could find out a way to sell groceries on there, I might buy them too :jester: I have saved WELL over $3000 on Ebay and made $5000 and counting. The people around here dont even look at it. They just call me and tell me what to order for them and I make them pay me for ordering it and then I install it and make em pay for the install. Depending on what it is, I will give them a warranty through me, since Ebay usually doesnt have one.

But when it comes to my engine, no more Ebay!

Archived