Blower Cam Suggestions

Well im about to get my hands on a lq9 and i wanna put a cam in it before i put it in my hoe and i wanted to have one custom cut heres the spec i was thinking about for my magnacharged 6.0

.225 in .230 ex .580in .600in and 116 lsa

Does this seem like it would be capable of 550+

And before some one mentions lol i already bought a set of lunati dual valve springs and hd retainers

Well im about to get my hands on a lq9 and i wanna put a cam in it before i put it in my hoe and i wanted to have one custom cut heres the spec i was thinking about for my magnacharged 6.0

.225 in .230 ex .580in .600in and 116 lsa

Does this seem like it would be capable of 550+

And before some one mentions lol i already bought a set of lunati dual valve springs and hd retainers

contact Zippy.... Nuff Said!

The bottom end is stock ,the heads are going to be ported and polished ,lunati dual springs with hd retainers and locks,tsp hardened push rods,52lb injectors,mp112 with 2.8 pulley,ported j tube with 90mm TB and x-link,HP tuners 2 bar sd tune,No MAF,4'' intake tube with 4'' filter going into a volant box,labonte isg-s3 methanol injection,thorley LT headers, high flow cats, all mandrel pipe,and 2 magnaflow mufflers.

And obviously a cam!

I may be optimistic but i think 550+ is do'able

Feel free to chime in

The bottom end is stock ,the heads are going to be ported and polished ,lunati dual springs with hd retainers and locks,tsp hardened push rods,52lb injectors,mp112 with 2.8 pulley,ported j tube with 90mm TB and x-link,HP tuners 2 bar sd tune,No MAF,4'' intake tube with 4'' filter going into a volant box,labonte isg-s3 methanol injection,thorley LT headers, high flow cats, all mandrel pipe,and 2 magnaflow mufflers.

And obviously a cam!

Feel free to chime in

In your orignal post you just stated you were doing a maggie and a cam....IMO just a maggie and cam 550+ is reaching but with head work etc..I think its doable..

I have a very simialr set up excpet my cam is the one posted and I do not have head work but I do spray a 75 shot and I maybe a little over 500 to the wheels..so we shall see

And obviously a cam!

Feel free to chime in

You're certainly on the right path. If you don't run out of blower first you might make it. Only a few have made the 550RWHP number in a truck with an MP112.