Djm 3/4 Drop Kit

NORCAL SS

Trust me....You don't wanna do anymore than a ~3.5/4 drop with chunky tires and that offset. :uhoh:

I have to be super careful turning and going over bumps so I don't destroy my fenders. I am running 305/40/22 with that drop. Eventually, I'll change rims and tires and go a bit lower.

Tony, what kinda deal can you get goin on the lower arms? I need bushings and balljoints anyway, so I'd rather get a set than spend the money to fix my stockers.

Trust me....You don't wanna do anymore than a ~3.5/4 drop with chunky tires and that offset. :uhoh:

I have to be super careful turning and going over bumps so I don't destroy my fenders. I am running 305/40/22 with that drop. Eventually, I'll change rims and tires and go a bit lower.

Tony, what kinda deal can you get goin on the lower arms? I need bushings and balljoints anyway, so I'd rather get a set than spend the money to fix my stockers.

i dont sell man i just install the parts :) Just trying to help people out here.

Norcal SS heres a question you might help me out in.

I got 24's with 305/35's I want to drop the truck but hesitant about the front tires rubbing up on the wheel well, right now its good no rub at all not even on turns. the rims have an offset of 25mm according to the shop I bought them from.

So can it be dropped and how much of a drop? If you need to see pics there on my profile. What do you recommend? if minor adjusting to the well is needed I'm cool with that but major issues like cutting into the plastic is not what I would rather do.

Oh, and what kit do you recommend I am looking for the best ride quality out of it no bounce, and rather not mess with the torsion bars.

Norcal SS heres a question you might help me out in.

I got 24's with 305/35's I want to drop the truck but hesitant about the front tires rubbing up on the wheel well, right now its good no rub at all not even on turns. the rims have an offset of 25mm according to the shop I bought them from.

So can it be dropped and how much of a drop? If you need to see pics there on my profile. What do you recommend? if minor adjusting to the well is needed I'm cool with that but major issues like cutting into the plastic is not what I would rather do.

Oh, and what kit do you recommend I am looking for the best ride quality out of it no bounce, and rather not mess with the torsion bars.

keys 1 inch drop compared to 2 inch drop is a bigggg difference in ride if you use keys.

that tire you have is very tall and with 2 inch drop spindles it will rub for sure seeing that i would just do 1 inch in front 2 inches in back and call it good.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

1 inch keys, i think the ride will sux. How much rubbing are we talking bout? I wanted 2 inches at least in the front and looking at it it looks possible. 2 inch spindles up front.

med_gallery_19860_652_49603.jpg

look at that it looks horrible. there is space up top, side of the fender clear halfway down with out any rubbing, looks can be decieving but it looks possible. And for the rear 3 to 4 inch, but again best ride quality. hangers, flip kit, whats the best u recommend and what brand djm, belltech, mcnaughtys? i'm serious its going to get dropped where there's a will there's a way. Suppose I take this truck to you and tell you drop it 2 in the front and 4 in the rear do whatever you need to do to make it work.

1 inch keys, i think the ride will sux. How much rubbing are we talking bout? I wanted 2 inches at least in the front and looking at it it looks possible. 2 inch spindles up front.

med_gallery_19860_652_49603.jpg

look at that it looks horrible. there is space up top, side of the fender clear halfway down with out any rubbing, looks can be decieving but it looks possible. And for the rear 3 to 4 inch, but again best ride quality. hangers, flip kit, whats the best u recommend and what brand djm, belltech, mcnaughtys? i'm serious its going to get dropped where there's a will there's a way. Suppose I take this truck to you and tell you drop it 2 in the front and 4 in the rear do whatever you need to do to make it work.

wiat is your truck a 07 up?

in that case it will work with 2 inch spindles in front and rear 5 inch flip kit and lifting shackles.

I like djm or belltech :)

If you measure your truck now from center wheel to fenderlip all around tell me what it measures because with a 2/5 kit on a 07 up it should sit level.