Joe Gibbs Performance RCSB on Car and Driver TV

2drTahoe

Interesting short bit on the JGP RCSB with the 4.8L SC and 5 spd. They dog the SS a little, but then they come back and say that the JGP doesn't handle as well - whoa! :eek: That's cool that the stock SS handles better. They show a red SS when they talk about it being slower than the lightning and a black SS when they are talking about the handling.

...Im still not crazy about the Joe Gibbs truck for the money . . . nice, but I still like my SS better. :thumbs:

Yeah, I like seeing the reg cab, but after hearing the pros and cons I'd go with an SS. Better handling and looks, too much cab is the only downside I see :D

i also have one at work a black one and the only other i have seen in my town is a blue one and i kinda like it because i get to see how good they do look. you know it looks good in the drive way and on pictures but you dont get to see one driving thats were you say damn that is one sweet truck. and i would never own another single cab in my life even though my last truck was faster i would not hold my daughters seat!

On the same show they tested the Magnum Hemi R/T. It ran a 5.5 second 0 to 60, thats a high 13 1/4 mile isn't it? Not bad times for over 4000 pounds, an automatic and 2.82 rear gears. I am thinking about buying a mineral grey one. Check out this link and click to enlarge the picture of the mineral grey fender in the R/T section.

http://www.dodge.com/magnum/photos.html?co...heels&type=left

Archived