Snow In Texas

8 UR HMI

Let'em rise that just means i will not have to drive as far to get to the beach.

For me to take a man like Gore seriously about globel he would have to live by the shit that he spews out of his mouth. By that i mean no more flying in his personal jet.

:rollin:

Let'em rise that just means i will not have to drive as far to get to the beach.

For me to take a man like Gore seriously about globel he would have to live by the shit that he spews out of his mouth. By that i mean no more flying in his personal jet.

Truthfully, the shit out of his mouth is so hot, that if he stopped talking we would go into an iceage... But that wont ever happen. Between Global Warming and Manbearpig, Al Gore has lots to bitch about.

Besides, there really is no global warming. Its shown in science that the Earth has always gone through warm and cold trends, but these trends are over hundreds and thousands of years. Not just a few like people these days are being brain-washed into thinking.

Edited by black00chev (see edit history)

I saw this on the news as well.

Also heard Dallas had to suffer with their snow since they dont have snow plow crews.

yeah Christmas eve here in wichita falls, tx we gor 11-13 inches with 3' snow drifts...I posted pics..we had that snow plow problem also..we have no need for that stuff..it took people over 9 hours to get home 20 minutes away on 287

Besides, there really is no global warming. Its shown in science that the Earth has always gone through warm and cold trends, but these trends are over hundreds and thousands of years. Not just a few like people these days are being brain-washed into thinking.

Correct, science has proven it has taken over hundreds and thousands of years previously, but Al Gore is pointing out the trend over the past 100 years and how high the temps and oceans have risen. Wait and see is all I can say, the ice caps are melting, oceans are rising and certain animals are going extinct because of it. By the way, I believe Al Gore and I am a repub. This is just my opinion.

I have never seen TX have snow before, crazy.

I have never seen TX have snow before, crazy.

its snows EVERY year in texas. this year it was just a hell of a lot more than last year but 3 years ago it snowed hard as hell. had some fun with my 2wd rcsb lol

its snows EVERY year in texas. this year it was just a hell of a lot more than last year but 3 years ago it snowed hard as hell. had some fun with my 2wd rcsb lol

I have an old friend in San Antonio, I should head out on AMtrak and meet up with him and some of you guys, alot of you Texas guys have beautifal SS'. I love the part you drove you 2wd in the snow! We rage a 4x4 gmc z71 in 2wd when we get hit with blizzards or just some accumulation and it is 10x more exciting than the awd (even though its helluva alot more dangerous). AWD is so fun, but its like cheating, its too easy! I use to race BMWs in the snow ever since I could drive. :cheers: