Does Anybody Else Play The "ss Game"

fxstsmith

i call out SSes also its bad too my friends call me if they see a new one, lol

Same w/ mine on the phone. They've called me when they were on the other side of the state saying "hey we just saw you, right?" or "hey theres an SS truck in town."

Yea, we do it also, SSs and anything else thats nice......

As a matter of fact, we saw a Nissan Skyline this past weekend up in Boston. That was the second one I saw, and the first for my two boys.....they where more excited about seeing a Challenger a few seconds later than the Skyline...I was like WTF? Challengers are seen more ofter than a Skyline..........

Edited by Berry (see edit history)

I always make it a bigger deal than necessary when I see another SS, lol. I'm always like "There's another SS! Look! Look!" and my GF says "Yes, I see it. Okay, calm down" lol. Although I get mad sometimes when I see the exact same truck as mine, because I just have to assume that the other guy doesn't know what he has, or doesn't take care of it like it deserves. I figure if they truly respected their truck, I would be seeing them around here on SSS.com!!!

u guys suck... u need to be calling out every SSS and TBSS and anything nice wether ur with someone or not...

Heres the how to:

1. Open all the windows

2. Point at the sweet ride or even the really ugly one is fun sometimes

3. Yell as loud as u can, bounce n your seat, all while ur pointing

4. Watch the looks on peoples faces as ur yelling and pointing

5. PRICELESS

u guys suck... u need to be calling out every SSS and TBSS and anything nice wether ur with someone or not...

Heres the how to:

1. Open all the windows

2. Point at the sweet ride or even the really ugly one is fun sometimes

3. Yell as loud as u can, bounce n your seat, all while ur pointing

4. Watch the looks on peoples faces as ur yelling and pointing

5. PRICELESS

I use to do that AAAAALLLLLLLL the time but the neurologist said I have to stop or get a divider up between me and the wife. She would always takes off her shoe and conducts a sole inspection on my head screaming "quit acting like an F'en idiot!" We would make a scene that would make Jerry Springer blush. I fixed her now, I wear a HELMET. LMAO!!!! :jester:

The kids and I call out every SSS all the time. However, there really are not that many running around. It was funny when they were younger. The little one called just about everything a SS. Nevertheless, when the kids are not with the wife and I, it's called SSsnap. She gets a bra snap at any SS we pass. Man does she get pissed when I drive back and forth in front of a Chevy Dealership. Fun and Games that's what its all about. Fun and Games!