Tranny Help

yes it would but u would have 2 rewire ur truck 2 make it work it is a whole different animal

will this tranny bolt right up or would i need to chsnge the beel housing

one other question what kind of re wirring are u talking about and how ard or how much u think ill be spending in doing this... i just dont wanna get the tranny and end up paying more to make it work than what i actually paid for the tranny

really apraiciate ur help bro

yes it would but u would have 2 rewire ur truck 2 make it work it is a whole different animal

will this tranny bolt right up or would i need to chsnge the beel housing

one other question what kind of re wirring are u talking about and how ard or how much u think ill be spending in doing this... i just dont wanna get the tranny and end up paying more to make it work than what i actually paid for the tranny

really apraiciate ur help bro

the 4l80 should have its own bellhousing, you will also need a 4l80 TC and flywheel as the lq9 flywheel wont work. It will also need the cranck to flywheel spacer. as far as wiring, it is just a matter of cutting and splicing. you will also need to modify your drive shaft

The 6L80E will just bolt up, but it doesn't just wire up. You'll need to find a way to control the trans as the stock pcm can't control the 6L80E. You'll probably have to go to an E38 ECM and matching TCM. Very pricey to go to a 6 speed.