A Little Bit Of It All

Started piecing my system together about 2 months ago. So far I have 2 10" alpine type x subs, 4 alpine type r 6 1/2" mids, 2 boss 4x6's for the back doors and 2 6 1/2" clarion mids for the front door and 2 clarion tweeters. Also have 3 hifonics amps pushing it all; 1 mono class d 2600watt amp for the subs, an 800watt amp for the alpine mids and tweets and another amp that puts 170watts to each channel. Next on the list is a clarion 7" flip out touch screen with navi and all the other bells and whistles. But a read a thread on here of SSS thefts on the rise so I'm looking at a couple of options to go with my security. I want to put a killswitch and a fuel cut off switch for starters and then put lojack. It has like a carlite alarm on it now, but I was wanting to upgrade to a viper alarm in the future. Does anyone have have any other suggestions on security for the truck and system? Oh and once I'm in the states and have it installed, I'll post pics on how my systems setup is. :chevy:

If they want your truck bad enough, they will take it regardless of what you have for security. Lojack-waste of $$ in my opinion, the Onstar is not very reliable either. I cant help you with kill switches or fuel cut-off, but just look into the security systems with full security (remote pager that has proximity alert, tilt alert, etc). Try searching the site for companies in security (DEI, Viper, etc)

if u want an extremely good security system look into compustar

I had purchased the lojack option when I got the truck but never had it installed because I went back to el paso to store it...wrong place I know lol

but I did go to compustar, found an alarm I would like, but couldn't do a whole lot of research because I'm on my itouch.

a friend of mine has the new viper 7901, full color lcd pager, shock sensor, tilt sensor, sound sensor, and even rolls his windows up and down :wtf: i opted out of that option with my alarm but his is really nice. But then again he works at best buy so he got everything dirt cheap. Im trying to figure out something with my installer so the AUX button on my remote will open/close some e-cutouts when i get them. Forget rolling down the freakin windows!

a friend of mine has the new viper 7901, full color lcd pager, shock sensor, tilt sensor, sound sensor, and even rolls his windows up and down :wtf: i opted out of that option with my alarm but his is really nice. But then again he works at best buy so he got everything dirt cheap. Im trying to figure out something with my installer so the AUX button on my remote will open/close some e-cutouts when i get them. Forget rolling down the freakin windows!

My kenwood gives me the option of opening and closing Ecutouts :D , but if someone wants your ride bad enough theyll take it thats just a true fact.