GM vs. Ford

hank

I'm having it put back in on tuesday. I'm not sure what's going on with it. Driving home from work tonite, I couldn't get it to lock up and ended up with a check engine light. :(

Man, i wish i could make it up there, but i have to go to a wedding, i hate being a groomsman. :fume: If you go, i think everyone would appriciate the info on who owned the track that day. GM or Ford. :thumbs:

I'll keep everyone posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Sacramento Speedway today with Viperkiller. Our two black SSs just killed the only two red Ls that were there, black really is faster. :jester: Lots of fun. There were mainly GM vehicles there. You can guess who won this event.

Went to Sacramento Speedway today with Viperkiller.  Our two black SSs just killed the only two red Ls that were there, black really is faster. :jester:  Lots of fun.  There were mainly GM vehicles there.  You can guess who won this event.

:lol: and we win another one on the east cost. i ran a white L. and yep you guessed it the SS won another one

here is the time slip too :thumbs:

12.350@109 SS 13.024@105 Lightning

57280886.jpg

Congrats fuys! I was laughing everytime I heard spectators remarking on they never knew big trucks could go that fast. LOL

What did Vettekiller end up running? I remember him saying he was done for the day because of his slipping tranny.

I actually ran him on my 12.408 pass. He ran a 12.753 on this pass. This was not his fastest of the day. I have the time slip with both of us on it, but I don't have a way to post it. Can anyone help out here? His tranny is still slipping. His best here was a 12.5 I beleave.

hank am i reading ur mods corectly? are u spraying with the radix?? aparently the radix is good for something... :P J/K... No, those are great times guys, I hpe I can get some good times when the N20 gets hooked up, maybee before the rally.. :thumbs:

Archived