Spark Plugs And Wires

I have an 05 4.8 silverado and have recently done some mods to it and figured i might as well change the plugs and wires while im at it. I currently have pacesetter lt headers with no cats into a dynomax bullet muffler 3" all the way dumped, k&n fipk cai, 160 thermostat, shift kit with billet 2nd and 4th servos and a dyno tune is going to be done in the next couple of weeks. I was just wondering what your recommendations would be for type of spark plugs, what gap i should do, and what type of wires to get the best performance?

NGK TR55ix Iridium tip plugs part # 7164......no need to gap them since they are pre-gapped from the factory. For plug wires, I would go with Taylor 409 10.4mm wires, part # 79205(red) or 79605(blue)......

How much would a set up like that go for? Where would you buy these from?

I ended up getting the NGK G-Power spark plug #3186 and MSD wires #32823. I wanted the Taylors, but autozone didnt have those and I decided the multiangle boot was a better idea for the LTs since I have the stockers zip tied back for the moment lol