Post Your Pics

ANGRYGREG

Right now I have shackles in the back and the torsion bar turned down in the front. I have no spare tire and a BSER roll pan so the back of the truck is sitting too high even with the 2 inch shackles.

Can you guys please post some pics of your lowered SSS if you have 20 inch rims.

If I do a 2/4 spindle, hanger drop am I going to have problems with putting a load in the back of the truck.

Thanks for the help... :cheers:

Right now I have shackles in the back and the torsion bar turned down in the front. I have no spare tire and a BSER roll pan so the back of the truck is sitting too high even with the 2 inch shackles.

Can you guys please post some pics of your lowered SSS if you have 20 inch rims.

If I do a 2/4 spindle, hanger drop am I going to have problems with putting a load in the back of the truck.

Thanks for the help... :cheers:

You'll be fine with that drop on stockers. It'll rub a tiny bit up front when you're fully turned. The back will be a little rough under a load because you'll be riding on the bumpstops. It's not that bad, but if it really bothers you, get helper bags.