Blue Ss Stolen

DC'S(ss)

• 3 weeks later...
Well seems like someone liked my truck more than i do.. It was stolen this morning Feb. 24th out of my driveway.Anyone around the Kansas City MO. area keep an eye out for blue SS with cowl hood and silver hockey stripe down the sides also has a big scratch on right rear bumper corner Thanks :(

Did you ever get it back? Spotted one at the body shop at Cable Dahmer in the back with silver hockey stripes and a cowl hood. Post up if yo got her back.

What he said was some paint damage and the cd player was damaged. I guess they were trying to stuff cd's in it and wouldn't take them. And some other small stuff. Looks like they took it for a joy ride. Not sure on the motor and transmission yet till it gets driven on how much joyriding was done.

What he said was some paint damage and the cd player was damaged. I guess they were trying to stuff cd's in it and wouldn't take them. And some other small stuff. Looks like they took it for a joy ride. Not sure on the motor and transmission yet till it gets driven on how much joyriding was done.

Id kill a mofo!!!!! damn......hope to see your truck in one piece at the G2G Bullet!!