This Is Why I Bought My Sss Almost A Year Ago

firehawknwv

I believe I told you guys last year taht I bought my SSS after I totaled my 02 s10 Xtreme "Bumblebee". Well here are the pics of the damage to the truck that I finally got up on my Cardomain page. Noone was hurt in the accident at all thankfully. I also have a link to my SSS and Firebird Cardomain on the page as well. I only had the Xtremem for a year and the SS has came along further than the the S10 did. I only had a sound system and a few boltons on the S10.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3019115/2

Ah the speed limit on the freeway was 40 and i was prob goin about 42-45 as they give you 5mph leeway here. They ruled it her fault as I had a green arrow and she turned to get onto the interstate without a green arrow.

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

Kinda why I got My SS to I had a 2002 honda civic SI for 6 months and 2 of those 6 months it was in the body shop and it was 2 different months. I totaled it out twice and they re built it both times the first time I did 11,600.00 in damage and the second 9,800.00. They fixed it each time cuz the motor was worth 8500. It was built smoked the tires threw all 5 gears did about 150. after the second time of totaling it I figured I better get rid of it before I killed my self in it