If You Wanna Know........

Garth over at LEP is the guy to deal with! Excellent service and recommendations. The deals are awesome and he was very helpful on my quest for parts. :cheers:

Mike is a great guy too. I dealt with him when he was up in Michigan.

Either way, the team over there takes their time to help you and gets you what you need. It would be cool if they sent you a free shirt and stickers with every order though :rolleyes:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• 1 month later...
Garth over at LEP is the guy to deal with! Excellent service and recommendations. The deals are awesome and he was very helpful on my quest for parts. :cheers:

Either way, the team over there takes their time to help you and gets you what you need. It would be cool if they sent you a free shirt and stickers with every order though :rolleyes:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks! I will work on the free stuff!!!!

Edited by Mr. LEP (see edit history)

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

:withstupid:

Awesome tunes as well! :pepsicheer:

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)