Installed My 6000k Ddmtuning Hids

CTSSS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just ordered some from ddm tunning, do i have to order the harness too or does it come with it. can they be installed without the harness/.

your stock harness plugs right into them but I think im gonna order a relay harness because ive been told you will fry your harness after a while without one

your stock harness plugs right into them but I think im gonna order a relay harness because ive been told you will fry your harness after a while without one

do a fused relay system that gets power straight from that battery. our trucks can do some strange things power wise and that isnt always good for the ballast. if you get it straight from the batt your good to go.

do a fused relay system that gets power straight from that battery. our trucks can do some strange things power wise and that isnt always good for the ballast. if you get it straight from the batt your good to go.

How exactly do you do that cuz i think that is why i just blew one of my ballasts, plus i have gotten the "Reduced Engine Power" on more than one occasion.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you did the same thing I did buy I installed them and they didn't work and I realized I didn't line up the positive and negative when plugging intothe ballast. It seemed to be backwards to me but after I made sure the pos and neg lined up they worked fine

Not sure if you did the same thing I did buy I installed them and they didn't work and I realized I didn't line up the positive and negative when plugging intothe ballast. It seemed to be backwards to me but after I made sure the pos and neg lined up they worked fine

OK ill have to try again, i thought it was male to female?