2wd 4l80e Conversion Parts

fordsareslow

Well my truck has been sitting for a little over a year as I was pissed off at it and tired of messing with it after burning up the 4l85e. I pulled the radix and all the associated performance parts off and sold them to "Top Gun" a member of this board. Around 2 weeks ago I got tired of looking at the truck and finally decided to get the truck going again. I've already installed a stock intake manifold and got the truck running again. Going to finish the removal of the junk 4L85e tranny tomorrow, so I figured I'd see if anyone would be interested in the conversion parts. They only have 11k miles on them and are in excellent condition. Let me know if you would be interested in anything listed and I can get you pictures if needed. Most of the older members of this board know who I am and I've bought/sold alot of stuff on here in the past and have never had a bad dealing.

Modified 4L60e crossmember. Bolts into the stock location and accepts the 4L80e/4L85e transmissions. Made so you can still drop the tranny pan without moving the crossmember. Similar setups sell for $330 plus tax and freight. I'd like to get $200 shipped

Lokar Flexible dipstick for the 4L80e/4L85e transmissions. New they sell for around $90 plus tax and freight. I'd take $50 shipped.

GM Flexplate Part Number 12551367. GM list price is right around $160 plus tax. I'd sell it for $75 shipped

GM Crank spacer Part Number 12563532. GM list price is right around $52. I'd sell it for $25 shipped

GM Bolts (6) specifically for the flexplate and spacer. GM list price is around $3 each. I'll throw those in if you buy the flexplate and spacer.

Driveshaft with all 1350 u-joints. I had this custom built out of all new material. Built to handle the power of a blower and the weight of our trucks. They told me that I wouldn't be able to break it. Correct length for a rcsb 2wd truck. Comes with the complete driveshaft and u-joints. The slip yoke for the transmission, and the 1350 series pinion yoke for the rear end. Will only work on 4L80e/4L85e conversions. $225 plus shipping.

Speartech 4L60e to 4L80e/4L85e conversion harness. I can't remember what I paid for this, but I want to say that it was right around $200. I'll sell it for $125 shipped.

Remember all of this stuff only has 11k miles on it. I burnt the clutch pacs out of the transmission so no damage was done to any of these parts. Everything but the drivershaft will work in any configuration 1/2 ton truck from 02-07. If interested in a package deal, shoot me an offer.

Sorry for taking to so long to get back on here everyone. I had a few personal issues come up and didn't have time to finish pulling everything out. Plus it's been raining and I've been working on it outside. However, we finally had a clear day on Sunday and I got everything finished up and the new tranny installed. Here are the pictures from my cell phone taken as things were pulled out. I've cleaned everything up and have boxes to ship the stuff. PM's have been replied to. Thanks for being patient.

wiring harness, uncut and still has the pins for taping into the pcm

Harness.jpg

flexplate with spacer installed. Bolts aren't pictured but are included.

flexplateandspacer.jpg

crossmember

crossmember.jpg

Edited by fordsareslow (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...