Spiratic Idle, Stalling

slammedbowtie

ok here is the problem. my truck when sitting at idle, idles high then low and all over the place. while driving when i let off the throttle the rmp goes around 500 and i start to lose power steering. and sometimes when i come to a stop or when im turning into a spot it stalls. just been doing it recently. i am not throwing any codes. could it be the tune? runs similar to unplugging the mass air flow i guess. any suggestions?

dan i just cleaned both 2 months ago with the sea foam injection and spray.

Did you just use what you listed or did you actually open the throttle blade and clean the throttle body by hand? If no, that still may very well be your issue. I'm not trying to insult your intelegence, it's just these things tend to get extremely dirty and about the only way to get it clean is to scrubb it.

Good luck getting her going smooth again!

My truck was doin that a month ago, and the only thing I changed was I reconnected my TB coolant bypass lines to the TB. It was in single digits here and with a windchill in the -teens at times I know that is what was causing my problems. I didn't have another problem after I put it back on either. I couldn't tell if you had the bypass done too, but if you do it's worth a try in the cold weather.

Good luck with it too..... I know how it feels to be coming up to a stop and have to put it in neutral to not stall out..