Looking For A Ss

arturomoreno

got a friend out here inthe middle eaast and is looking for either a SSS or a TBSS, doesnt really matter if its awd or not, color not a big issue, mods dont matter, just has a cap of $30,000.00. taking forever to go thru the frosale forum, is there anyone that can help him out?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a 2005 red SS that I will be listing for sale next week. It has 74,000 miles on it and I'm asking $18,500 for it. I really need to sell it. Let me know if your buddy is interested. I live in Arkansas. Thanks.

Sorry to highjack the other guy's post. But would you send me the specs and any pictures on your red 05 SS AWD? [email protected] is the direct email. Thanks. WileECoyoteSr.

got a friend out here inthe middle eaast and is looking for either a SSS or a TBSS, doesnt really matter if its awd or not, color not a big issue, mods dont matter, just has a cap of $30,000.00. taking forever to go thru the frosale forum, is there anyone that can help him out?

Check out this truck

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63876

I am also on the market for an SS. Just got a promotion and looking to move up in life.Haha I live in the Norman, Oklahoma area so anywhere in the Oklahoma, Texas or Kansas region would be best for me. I would be willing to extend my area though if its another boardering state or somewhat close.

Edited by mr p (see edit history)

I am also on the market for an SS. Just got a promotion and looking to move up in life.Haha I live in the Norman, Oklahoma area so anywhere in the Oklahoma, Texas or Kansas region would be best for me. I would be willing to extend my area though if its another boardering state or somewhat close.

Another MR P confused.gif

my last name ends with a p...and i didnt think making a name with "ss" in it would be cool seeing as though i dont have one and made that quite clear by stating im looking to buy. i hope i dont live up to "mr.p" standards.

Another MR P confused.gif

well i dont know how to change my name or I would. personally im just here to learn about the ss trucks and stuff, and while doing that, acquire one. i would like to make friends on here and not enemies, but it wont be my fault for animosity. thanks for the heads up.

Kind of freaked me out when i saw the name. I can say this, i hope you know your shit cuz i have a feeling you're gonna get a large volume of PM's your way. Might be easier to change the name. Good luck on the truck search.

i actually found one yesterday. I think im going to look at it tomorrow. its a 2004, red, with 56k miles, and it looks like its in pretty good condition. so everyone wish me luck...if all goes well i could be an ss member by the end of the week!

Ha I thought the same thing when I saw the name...Its more like you can only aspire to live up to Mr.P standards...g/l with ur search

Me too. Until I saw his post count, sig, etc. One thing I like about this site is user "help" new guys and dont bash them. "Mr. P" (capital letter P) has a PhD in the art and science of SS. He has helped me out many times...Thats what everyone meant Mr. p. Your good among these guys...