• Virginia Beach, Virginia
    • Ocean City, Maryland
  2. 2. When should we meet?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September

So i have finally decided to move back to the Washington DC area and I am hoping to meet up with some fellow SSS owners in that area. It would be nice to be able to start putting faces to all these names I see on here, so would anybody be interested in meeting somewhere along the east coast? I really dont care where it goes down so lets start getting something planned! Anyone have any good ideas? I am thinking something like a weekend in Ocean City MD or Virginia Beach perhaps.

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested. I live near Bowie, MD. What time frame did u want to meet up?

So i have finally decided to move back to the Washington DC area and I am hoping to meet up with some fellow SSS owners in that area. It would be nice to be able to start putting faces to all these names I see on here, so would anybody be interested in meeting somewhere along the east coast? I really dont care where it goes down so lets start getting something planned! Anyone have any good ideas? I am thinking something like a weekend in Ocean City MD or Virginia Beach perhaps.

I'd be down for that one. We could all rent a beach house or 2 for a few days. Would be a badass time of lots of beer, woman, beach, and workin on the trucks.

woman? Why just one? Haha anyways I would be ok with Myrtle beach but I think that if it was further north then more people would probably attend. I suggested VA beach and Ocean City because they are right around the middle of the East coast. Although there is probably more to do in Myrtle. What do y'all think?

woman? Why just one? Haha anyways I would be ok with Myrtle beach but I think that if it was further north then more people would probably attend. I suggested VA beach and Ocean City because they are right around the middle of the East coast. Although there is probably more to do in Myrtle. What do y'all think?

ooops. mispelling. WOMEN! :jester: and lots of BEER!! :smash:

I'd be coming from Miami, so the further south the better for me. And it seems a lot more Florida people are poppin up on here too. At least in Myrtle Beach, we would all have a place to stay for the weekend or whatever and just chill. It beats being in a hotel.

A few of us are going to Crusin OC in May and then the NE meet at the GM nats in carlisle pa are in June as well.

you should start a thread for these! I want to go to the gm nats!