Is This Anybodys Truck

alex.t

I think I remember that guy on here a while back. He couldn't keep his 4L65E together beyond 3-5k miles when he slapped the maggie on that 408. Maybe its not the same guy, but I could swear I remember the truck. Nice truck, but I agree, price is high. I could see $20k justified possibly with the amount of work done.

nice truck but i dont think id swing 30k+ for it...

thats a hell of a find on the intimidator! i almost bought a red 03 with 2xx miles for 20k but couldnt afford it at the time. all in all im glad i ended up with a blue one. :D

I plan to grab an Intimidator w/less than 100 miles on the odometer for 24 grand. But 37 grand :wtf: I dont care how fast it goes. Still nice truck.

I think I remember that guy on here a while back. He couldn't keep his 4L65E together beyond 3-5k miles when he slapped the maggie on that 408. Maybe its not the same guy, but I could swear I remember the truck. Nice truck, but I agree, price is high. I could see $20k justified possibly with the amount of work done.

perhaps this is the one http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61885

Yeah, thats the one. Looking back on his posts, he was having bad luck with 4L80E's, not 4L65E's. I just remembered reading about a 408 with a maggie and thought of instant trans death from ungodly amounts of low end torque. Didn't see it posted for sale, rarely head into the for sale section.