New Wheel Possibilities

raidaz4lyfe

The guy who wants to buy my wheels is serious about purchasing them so I have narrowed my wheel choices down to two that I can afford. Let me know what you guys think.

What I mean by I may need help is if I could borrow some stock wheels from somebody here in the Bay Area so that I can get either of these wheels powdercoated gloss black and drive to deliver my wheels to the buyer. If I don't borrow wheels, I'll have to have two at a time powdercoated with the truck on jack stands. Please let me know if anybody can do this for me.

I'm not a big fan of chrome which is why I want to powdercoat the wheels, but I also was thinking about having them machined to a more dull finish. Does anybody know how I could go about doing that? Can a machine shop do it and what do they do exactly?

post-15329-1267499846_thumb.jpg

post-15329-1267499886_thumb.jpg

thats a hard choice the wheel on the right just has straight up and down spokes which might looks cool and the one on the left sorta has them fading back , its a hard choice i would say the ones on the right.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I went to the rim shop last night to look at each wheel in person and the one on the left is gorgeous. The one on the right is a very nice wheel too, but the way the spokes curve on the other wheel gives it more character and that is why I am going to go with those. I may have lucked out because our ex-roomate works at a dealership and said her boss wants me to go in and show him the rim because he can get them at cost. The shop quoted me the wheels, tires and install for $1300 and I am supposed to sell my DUBs for $800 which would mean I'd only have to come up with $500. Hopefully this guy can get me the wheels for $800 or less and I'll basically be able to get new wheels for nothing. I'll post pics when they are installed and then I'll have to decide whether I want to get them powdercoated or not. Thanks again guys.