Possible New Exhaust Setup

Ok this is where my head is at far as finishing off my exhaust after the LTs are installed. Currently Im completely stock except for a Magnaflow 2.5 dual in and single 3in out. Im thinking aboutt having fresh new 2.5 inch piping made from the headers to this Magnaflow X pipe http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd...ain&id=8463 then do 2.5 duals into 2 of these Magnaflow mufflers http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd...ain&id=8056 then just dump it in front of the wheel like I have it now. I was gonna do 3in but after some talking I think it wiould be a lil overkill and wouldnt have enough backpressure. So let me know what you guys think about this idea and please give other suggestions/comments.

Thanx!

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

i love the first idea with the x-pipe but i would do a single dual in dual out muffler and have it dumped or run out before the rear tire. zachman89 has basically an identical setup and i love his setup.

im running an x-pipe and dual 14" magnaflows. 3" from the collectors tot he x-pipe then 2.5" to the mufflers and stock tailpipe. check out my sound clips in the videos section. hell, ill sell you my magnaflows if you like the sound. im about to go to a bigger muffler.

im running an x-pipe and dual 14" magnaflows. 3" from the collectors tot he x-pipe then 2.5" to the mufflers and stock tailpipe. check out my sound clips in the videos section. hell, ill sell you my magnaflows if you like the sound. im about to go to a bigger muffler.

Where can I find ur sound clips of ur exhaust man.

Yea I may do a dual in dual out cuz I thought about that as well. With the DT headers I wont have cats so there will be that rasp but I usually like that sort of sound so Ill have to see how that turns out.