Intimidator Spoiler

I went to the chevy dealership to order this spoiler and was told by them that it has been discontined. So if you have a intimidator ss and you get hit in the back you are sol on the spoiler. does anybody know where else you can get one from, or if there are any aftermarket. im sure its gonna be next to impossible to find a factory one somewhere.

I went to the chevy dealership to order this spoiler and was told by them that it has been discontined. So if you have a intimidator ss and you get hit in the back you are sol on the spoiler. does anybody know where else you can get one from, or if there are any aftermarket. im sure its gonna be next to impossible to find a factory one somewhere.

Here you go. http://shop.saeparts.com/product.sc?produc...p;categoryId=-1

$199.00

Edited by Hawkman (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my spoiler from these guys and its perfect. Its as far as i can tell a factory oem spoiler. Its well worth the 275 that they are asking. Only problem is it dont come with the hardware, u need a special kinda bracket to hold on the quater panel pieces but im sure with a little searching i can find them. I definately recomend this wing to anyone who is looking for one.

Just got my spoiler from these guys and its perfect. Its as far as i can tell a factory oem spoiler. Its well worth the 275 that they are asking. Only problem is it dont come with the hardware, u need a special kinda bracket to hold on the quater panel pieces but im sure with a little searching i can find them. I definately recomend this wing to anyone who is looking for one.

I have been making the brackets for the quarter piece.

• 7 months later...

$33.00 shipped for the brackets, bolts to mount them, and the template to drill holes.

Hey Carl I am interested in some of the brackets to mount intimidator spoiler. I have a question are the brackets for the corner pieces??? How does the center mount? Do you accept paypal? You can just email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance. Randy Foster