No There I Was

TYLERTXSS

Sitting at work and my bank USAA calls me and tells me that the guy who just bought my truck cancelled the check, so i kinda freaked all gung-ho ready to round up the SSS Posse :mad: but so far as it stands it was an honest mistake where he didnt actually cancel the check his bank did. The reason for this after talking to Navy Fed is because he wrote the check to my bank and that is a no no. :nono: So all my bank has to do is contact his and request them to reprocess the draft and it will go thru. :banghead: So I learned one thing from this, dont jump to conclusions. Had to vent, all my friends are at work and my wife is on a plane right now. :rant:

Yeah I would have acted the same way! I would have rounded up a possy and grabed the old Lousiville Slugger.

Thats why when i sold my last truck, i went to the bank with the guy and got cash money, then went right and deposited it in my bank

Yeah I was trying to be cool about it, I looked at my accounts online 2 days ago and the balance owed on the truck was 0.00 then I look this morning and it says 11,563.27 so I was like WTF! And then it wasnt 10 mins later USAA called. But I had met the guy and his wife and they were good people although when you get that kind of call u automatically have to assume the worst, but we got it all worked out and it should be rectified here in the next coupla days. :pepsicheer: