Predator programmer half price.

CraigW

I'm selling my Predator programmer for $175 thats half off a new one. It works very well I increase my 0-60 time from 6.95 to 6.40 and that wash just the built in program you can modify that program in quite a few ways. It also is a diagnostic tool for checking engine faults and getting real time info on your engine it does so much more than the other handheld programmers. give it a try.

they will unlock the original VIN that Craig has on the predator. It marries itself to the vehicle where installed and needs to be unlocked or reimaged in order to allow the person buying it to work with their vehicle.

$175 and no lower because shipping isnt cheap. If I sold it for 150 and had to pay $375 new I may as well keep it. The $175 does include shipping in case you were wondering.

Thats only if I sell it to him with my stock tune in it. If it has the diablo performance tune in it it will use the new vin# Thats what I was told.

unsure about that, my buddy was trying to get one for his avalanche. Once you put your stock info in, I think it always has it. Anyhow good luck on selling it :)

$195 and no lower because shipping isnt cheap. If I sold it for 150 and had to pay $375 new I may as well keep it. The $195 does include shipping in case you were wondering.

I also have a Predator which I had in my SS. It sounds like I can have mine redone to install in my 2004 Avalanche. Does anyone know if this is true? I also have a 2002 Hypertech but they charge $200 to reprogram. $75 does not seem to bad to redo the Predator.

I dont know why some of yall think that you have to get these things flashed. I have switched mine many times. Since my engine blew, I put my Superchip on my dads Z and I had to turn the shift points down a little. I guess the predator thing might be different but I dont know why.

I dont know why some of yall think that you have to get these things flashed. I have switched mine many times. Since my engine blew, I put my Superchip on my dads Z and I had to turn the shift points down a little. I guess the predator thing might be different but I dont know why.

With the Hypertech you have to reflash to go from one year to the other. They charge $200 for this as I had it done once. My Predator is for the 2003. Do you know if it will fit the 2004 with no changes??

Archived