Pacesetter Lts

I have an 03 sss awd and I am wondering if the pacesetter lts and ory that are made for the 4.8/5.3 liter silverados fit on my truck? I saw them for 260 on some website and i cant pass up that price i am just hoping they bolt up. Any one know?

yes. all header kits for all gen III motors will work with the 4.8 5.3 and 6.0 i myself have pacesetter lts and ory but im getting rid of the y and doing it custom.

DO NOT USE THE GASKETS THAT COME WITH THEM!!!! i bought composite gaskets after i got my headers and even THEY leak with pacesetter. use ur factory ones with the kit. also, u are going to NEED a tuner to tune for them and since u wont have cats that will have to be tuned out or ur gonna throw all kinds of codes.

contact wheatley, justin at black bear, or zippy and tell them what you want to do with the truck as far as future and what you have on the truck.

good luck

thats a great deal, whould you mind telling me where you found them at that price?

i believe he is talking about the hi temp painted headers...i found em for that price but am waiting to get the armour coated ones...price diff is 200.00

That is correct. These are not the coated pacesetters. Ima go the same route as the guy in the how to section and just coat them with high temp paint myself. I live in CA where the weather is almost always 65-75 so im thinking/hoping I'll be safe with these. If anyone is still interested the website is streetsideauto.com. The price is actually 257 shipped as long as u type in Import in the coupon code section. Or you can have your order come out to 300 by ordering other misc stuff and then apply coupon code domestic and save $20. Btw thanks 8urhmi for a quick response.

That is correct. These are not the coated pacesetters. Ima go the same route as the guy in the how to section and just coat them with high temp paint myself. I live in CA where the weather is almost always 65-75 so im thinking/hoping I'll be safe with these.

i too will be going with the painted headers...im in louisiana ao i should be safe

i'm in east tennessee and we have had snow just about every week for the past 2 months this winter. after driving on the heavily salted roads for 2 months, i almost expected to see a little rust on the headers. i got up under the truck to change the oil last weekend and checked everything out. the headers are still completely rust free all around. just take your time when you paint them and you should be good to go :thumbs:

Edited by jc06VMAX (see edit history)