Blue Ss Indy Pace Truck Fs In Uniontown Pa

woblik

Wow, that is the same one I was looking at f/s in Ohio w/64k on the odometer for 18grand, "Parade Vehicle" not "Pace Vehicle," number 15 of 50. However, it had body and paint work done. The dealer did not hand half the information over about the truck so I surprised him about what I found out after a week of speaking to dealerships, I honestly would not pay more than 14,500 for it. I think that might be another scam, as I am awaiting pictures from the guy in Ohio (dealership) on the undercarraige to see how much rust it has, unless he auctioned it...... :dunno:

edit-I have pics of the number 15 behind the license plate but I cannot load it for some reason.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

ya, way overpriced for it having body and paint work done. If it was flawless I could see it, but it will never be a collectors edition considering the milage. Also did not use synthetic oil in the truck, but everyone has their own choice.

I wouldn't trust an ad that cant even get the spelling or correct cylinders on there :uhoh: It's a checy v6 6 liter according to the ad :lol:

seriously. The thing that is even more funny is at the previous dealership in Ohio (Don Sitts Auto) the list price was $17,995 and this guy is trying to get rid of it for $21,900 :wtf::uhoh: . Good luck to him, he is going to need it. The thing is a rust bucket also from the pictures I have.

edit- they also cant get it right, its not a "Pace Vehicle," its a "Parade Vehicle"

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Called them up today and it is at a Dodge dealership, and the rep is very nice. He welcomed any information I had about the vehicle that the previous dealership did not tell him about such as it being a parade vehicle and not pace truck. I doubt I will purchase the truck but I will help him correct info about the SS and its history (stuff that I found out about the truck that the previous dealer knowingly witheld or did not know).