Autometer Phantom Ii Boost Gauge Install

I just bought a Autometer Phantom Boost gauge and do not know how to install. I have a Magna Charger and do not know where to run the tubbing to on it.

The truck is a 2004.

If anyone could explain or offer pics it would definatley help.

Thank you,

Nikki

- SSplaytoy

Thank you for the reply. I just finished mounting the Boost gauge now I just need to do the Air Fuel gauge.

Which gauge did you get? Did you get a wide-band or one of the el cheapos that has the light just run back and forth?

"elchepo" is a narrowband... it just jumps into the factory oxygen sensors, and is not very accurate at all. and theres no 'number' for the air to fuel ratio, just lean stoich and rich.

the other, the wideband, works on its own sensor, and usually seperate controller. so if you got a wideband, it will be more than just the gauge- including a sensor most likely as well. this install is more involved, and if your still running catalytic converters, you will need to weld another oxygen sensor bung in a pipe for the new sensor. this sensor is much more accurate, and helpful in tuning and observing to make sure your engine stays safely inside the mixture it needs to be in. this sensor isnt really needed for a novice and/or a lightly modified vehicle.

I found it, created by Bosch. Its about $300 for the kit so I might have to wait until I get the cam in due to cash flow.

u dont need to spend that much money. go to ebay and get a AEM uego wideband kit. its 180 and its straight plug and play and 1 5v source hook up.