I Need Help Fast! Please!

That sucks major! Fukn people :nonod: I hope they didn't cut the harness. Stockers shouldn't be more than 100 bucks if you look around the internet.

Well Im not sure what they did but they took the tail lights and they just left the light bulbs and the wiring. they took everything else. I don't think that I am going to buy them online so i dont know what to do.? help! please!

Ok good, so you just need the lights and the assholes didn't cut up your wiring. Start calling a few local junkyards to see if they have a pair in decent shape, or maybe a member on here by you by chance has a set they would be willing to sell you.

Ok good, so you just need the lights and the assholes didn't cut up your wiring. Start calling a few local junkyards to see if they have a pair in decent shape, or maybe a member on here by you by chance has a set they would be willing to sell you.

Okay, thank you so much for your help. Im going to post an announcement on the wanted link.

Time for that Tailgate lock. you drop the tailgate and 4 phillips screws later, they're gone!!!! switch to Torx Heads at least.

The Torx head idea is a good one. There is a security style bolt that i'm going to look into that looks like a allen head with a round piece in the middle and you have to use a special allen for it. Here are the bolt styles I found.

http://www.hudsonfasteners.com/security.htm

Sorry to hear that some lowlife MF had to search a church parking lot to steal a set (your set) of tail lights. Try your local junk yard for them. Hopefully they have a good set you can pick up for cheap.

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)

If you're concerned about total originality I think around 2004?? they started painting the lip around the taillight lens black, my 03 is red.

That's correct, Ray. '03 the surround is red, '04 and up is black. :chevy:

The Torx head idea is a good one. There is a security style bolt that i'm going to look into that looks like a allen head with a round piece in the middle and you have to use a special allen for it. Here are the bolt styles I found.

http://www.hudsonfasteners.com/security.htm

those r nice. here is a link for some more choices.

http://www.tamperproof.com/