I Need Help Fast! Please!

damn, sucks to hear wat happen and of all places at church... but u might wanna check out craigslist they're not hard to find on there...

here's some for $110: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/1629361858.html

Edit: just saw Jaime suggested craigslist already...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

That sucks I can't believe someone would steal stock taill lights froma church parking lot..What is wrong with people??? I was thinking of gettng these for my SS if this you out at all..the price aint bad either. http://store.racer-union.com/Tail-lights/C...O-p7794647.html I think they have the wrong year next to the pic because they look just like ours..And I could.ve sworn it said 03-06 before

Edited by BigBlack (see edit history)

Thank you guys sooooo much for everything... I did file a police report but of course, nothing happened.. I spoke to the people at the office at the church to let them know what happened and they said .."we are not responsible.." Yet, I went with the intention for them to prevent this from happening again to someone else!! ugh!!!..lol.. I did replace my tail-lights and I got the original ones.. I seriously wish that all the haters that have done all kinds of s*** to my truck to seriously stop because it is always one set back to do something cool to my truck!! It's hard to keep up with my SS because of school, work, bills, and everything else that comes with life is always on top of me.. But, the mods will be done after school is over! Thank God for grants because the loans would have piled up already!!..lol..

Thanks again guys!

-Lizet

That sucks I can't believe someone would steal stock taill lights froma church parking lot..What is wrong with people??? I was thinking of gettng these for my SS if this you out at all..the price aint bad either. http://store.racer-union.com/Tail-lights/C...O-p7794647.html I think they have the wrong year next to the pic because they look just like ours..And I could.ve sworn it said 03-06 before

got one better someone stole my chrome valve stem covers. what there like 2.50 to 5 bucks at walmart.

Thank you guys sooooo much for everything... I did file a police report but of course, nothing happened.. I spoke to the people at the office at the church to let them know what happened and they said .."we are not responsible.." Yet, I went with the intention for them to prevent this from happening again to someone else!! ugh!!!..lol.. I did replace my tail-lights and I got the original ones.. I seriously wish that all the haters that have done all kinds of s*** to my truck to seriously stop because it is always one set back to do something cool to my truck!! It's hard to keep up with my SS because of school, work, bills, and everything else that comes with life is always on top of me.. But, the mods will be done after school is over! Thank God for grants because the loans would have piled up already!!..lol..

Thanks again guys!

-Lizet

that sucks that the people at the church automatically assumed u went in there to try and have them replace them or something. but glad u got them replaced, where did u get the replacements??? did u end up paying too much???

-Rob

that sucks that the people at the church automatically assumed u went in there to try and have them replace them or something. but glad u got them replaced, where did u get the replacements??? did u end up paying too much???

-Rob

Yea I got them replaced thankfully but they were a little over priced in my opinion. I payed 200 for both. I just really hope that it doesn't happen again.!

Yea I got them replaced thankfully but they were a little over priced in my opinion. I payed 200 for both. I just really hope that it doesn't happen again.!

i would get special screws that have to have a key to get off like these.

http://www.tamperproof.com/categories/products.html

well that's coo, $200 is a little steap but if u had more time to look around u would've found them cheaper...

i would get special screws that have to have a key to get off like these.

http://www.tamperproof.com/categories/products.html

now that a really good idea, sucks if u really have to do this but if u heard of other people experiencing this i would definatel consider these screws...

-Rob