Flowmonster Installed!

i got my flowmonster dual in/out installed and it sounds amazing. puts the flowmasters to shame. anyways im trying to get my video clip to load from the recorder to the computer and its not having it. it'll download the pics off of it, but not the video. pretty pissed at it right now! :mad: anyways it sounds way better and i feel better acceleration than i did with the dual si/so flowmaster 40series. i would recommend them to anyone

how is it with drone?

From what I witnessed there was none. The one I witnessed was installed on a Nissan Titan. The owner let me drive it to see if there was a noticable noise level. It was fine to me. We'll let Kevin put his 10 cents worth in. What about it Kev. Any drone?

i got my flowmonster dual in/out installed and it sounds amazing. puts the flowmasters to shame. anyways im trying to get my video clip to load from the recorder to the computer and its not having it. it'll download the pics off of it, but not the video. pretty pissed at it right now! :mad: anyways it sounds way better and i feel better acceleration than i did with the dual si/so flowmaster 40series. i would recommend them to anyone

Sounds and performs better. Can't beat that!!!! :cheers:

If anyone has flowmasters I'd recommend getting rid of them. They are an SS killer. The guy with the Titan, Kevin and myself will tell you, you can and will feel the performance difference of your truck. A flowmaster is nothing but a choke collar for your truck.

i have no drone at all. i cant tell you enough that its such a big improvement over the flowmasters. its actually the first muffler i can feel a difference in performance. ive lost the disk to download my videos from my camcorder to the computer or i would post the clip.

i have no drone at all. i cant tell you enough that its such a big improvement over the flowmasters. its actually the first muffler i can feel a difference in performance. ive lost the disk to download my videos from my camcorder to the computer or i would post the clip.

That's what I experienced with the flowmonster, No Drone and a big difference in performance. Can't wait to hear it on the SS. We'll be waiting. Oh! you better hurry and get it on here before someone else beats you to the full refund. LOL :D

to be honest it sounds alot like the titan sound clip. im not sure what was done to it but i have lts and deleted cats and it sounds about the same one my camcorder

The Titan had stock cats, headers etc. I bet yours sounds alot different. It would have to. Have any luck with the video loading.

Don't shoot the messenger. Just wanted everyone to know. Marty had one of his buyers call up and purchased everyone of his dual in/out mufflers, but will have some back in towards the end of March. He said you will still get your discounts being a SS member.

Edited by Hawkman (see edit history)

Don't shoot the messenger. Just wanted everyone to know. Marty had one of his buyers call up and purchased everyone of his dual in/out mufflers, but will have some back in towards the end of March. He said you will still get your discounts being a SS member.

Yea I just saw that on his web site and shot him a email to contact me when they are in.